* The prices above include 3 nights accommodation.
What is external participation fee?
All-inclusive hotels provide free food and beverages services during the congress activities. Regarding these services, security check (ID or passport check) is applied to all participants and 225 € is charged to participants who don’t accommodate in congress hotel or to participants who don’t have reservation by Organisation Company. All participants are subject to external participation fee nonregarding the registration types. In addition to this, Relevant to settlement plan of the area, local transportation is not available. Participants who don’t make the reservation and pay transfer fees by Organisation Company are not able to benefit from shuttle services.
What is an all inclusive hotel?
It is exactly one of the hotel concepts and means that everything is included in the food and beverage arrangement within the hotel. It covers all local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in general in all inclusive hotels. Likewise, in meals, the situation includes unlimited consumption within the meals prepared by the hotel that day. The "Activity" event should not be included in the all-inclusive concept. Some drinks and room services may also be charged in the All Inclusive concept.
1. Via bank wire:
• You may kindly find the bank details below.
• The payment must be done in Euro currency. Prices include local taxes.
• We kindly ask from you to send us receipt of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
• When we receive the full payment, confirmation will be sent to via email.
2. Via mail order:
• You may kindly pay the total amount via credit card. Prices include local taxes.
• When the payment has been completed the confirmation email will be sent to your email.